Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vacation

One of the better things about being a teacher is the vacation time. Although if I want to travel during my vacation time the prices skyrocket because it's school vacation. But that's another story for another day.
I've been on vacation for the past week, sadly I return to work tomorrow. It has been fantastic. I've gotten most of my final projects for grad school finished and spent some much needed quality time with my girlfriends and Dunkan. I went to see Emerson's production of Into the Woods last night. The performance was at the Cutler Majestic Theater, which I had never gone to for a show. The theater is beautiful. Very ornate and intimate. I would definitely take in another show there.
As for today I'm relaxing and enjoying the last few hours of vacation. Probably watch a movie and head to bed early.
Next week starts the final months of school for the year. It's continually surprising how quickly the year goes. This semester ends on May 10 and I start an online class June 1 and then I'll take a one week intensive course in July. One more year and I'll have my masters. Hopefully the time will fly!

Hitting a quarter century next week too...do I start loosing bone density now? Am I going to start to shrink? Maybe I should look into AARP. =P

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You need to find a way to get the school to pay for a trip somewhere for you! Professional development or long-distance field trip perhaps?

    Vacations get even better when you have completed graduate school and you don't have to "complete projects." The only downside is that most of your friends still work... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete